Price List of apartments Mira for the season 2021
|Accommodation||01.06. – 01.07.||01.07. – 01.09.||01.09. – 01.10.|
|Apartment A||40 €||70 €||40 €|
|Apartment B||50 €||90 €||50 €|
|Apartment C||65 €||110 €||60 €|
The price is for 1 night per apartment
In order to confirm your reservation, you need to pay a deposit of 20% of the total price. (June and September minimum 100e).The remaining balance of 80% is to be paid in Euros directly to the owner of the property upon your arrival. The amount of the balance to be paid will be shown on the reservation slip (voucher) that you receive once your deposit has been received
PRICE INCLUDES Water and electricity, Bed linen change - weakly, Cleaning the apartment on departure day, Air-conditioner 5hours a day for free, Tourist tax, Barbecue, Pool, Cooking utensils, Parking place, Check-in/of 13 hours / Check out/ to 9 hours.